Author Topic: APPLICANT: Lunet  (Read 67 times)

LunetDelacroix

APPLICANT: Lunet
« on: July 30, 2021, 05:02:57 PM »
Character Name: Lunet

Level: 115

Class: Paladin

AA Count: 55182

Magelo or Raidloot Inventory Profile (required): https://www.raidloot.com/profile/7991#inv

All alternate characters played and their guild tags: Syldi (Knights of Infinity), Gentherni (Symphony of Arms), Barleni (Knights of Infinity), Utdailya (Knights of Infinity),  Cethana (Knights of Infinity), Koradora (Knights of Infinity), Jenanie (Knights of Infinity)

How long have you been playing the class on which you are applying, and what kind of raiding experience do you have on it?: I have been playing a paladin ever since I was a boy, give or take 10 years. (I'm not counting the time I didn't play and was playing other games.) When I was on Zek, I was one of the few raiding paladins on the server. I had to learn to combat other classes who could kill me and everyone else fairly instantly. I am mentioning this because Pandemonium used to have raids of a few groups that would roam different zones, find other players, and hunt them down. We systematically killed at least five guilds during my career before they eventually folded. It was good times. I also had to learn how to play my paladin in a raid setting where I was largely on my own. COTF is where I had a lot of my play time and I kited the liches during one of the neriak events by myself while casters brought them down. It was kinda nice.

Prior guild history, reasons for leaving, and roles fulfilled in those guilds: Pandemonium (It folded.), Symphony of Arms (Main changed to cleric since they were low at one point.), Knights of Infinity (Still raid there, I play a cleric.)

What do you anticipate your raid attendance percentage to be? Are you unable to make any scheduled raid days?: About 85%.

Why do you want to join Valhallah?: For the raiding experience.

Do you know any members of Valhallah well? If so, who?: Bienu, Hunkybard, Axel, Amanyta, Jammintwo, Fenthen

Are you able to listen to, see, and withstand occasional profanity and/or crude humor and/or mature environments?: Of course.

Are you willing to download and listen to Discord for raid instructions? (Talking is not a requirement): It is already downloaded.

Are you familiar with GINA? If not, are you willing to download and use GINA for tracking raid triggers?: I am familiar with Gina. She treats me well enough.

If you are a Druid, Shaman, or Paladin, do you have your Staff of Forbidden Rites?: Yes.

If you are a Bard or Shaman, do you have your Epic 2.0?: I am a paladin.

Anything else that you feel we should know before considering you for membership: No.

Axel

• uwu
Re: APPLICANT: Lunet
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 07:01:55 PM »
Confirmed Act of Valor bot. Yes vote from me already.
The obvious is always your worst enemy when you don't pay attention to detail.

Tanzanite

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 10:46:34 PM »
GL on your app.

Hunkybard

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 02:05:49 AM »
Hope you don't fail pal! Good luck!

Toadette

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2021, 05:25:57 PM »
Good luck on your App!!